The recent expansion of crowdfunding represents a valuable opportunity for NGOs to diversify their sources of income and to build more meaningful engagement with their communities. However, planning ahead is essential for running successful campaigns for your projects. The objective of this workshop is to help you integrate collaborative finance as part of the funding strategy of your organisation for 2017. Based on examples of thriving campaigns in the social sector, we will explain how to plan and implement campaigns in order to obtain resources for your projects via crowdfunding.
- Introducing collaborative finance
- Legal and Fiscal Considerations
- Integrating crowdfunding into your funding strategy for 2017
- Framing your Project and Planning a Campaign
- In practice: how to use crowdfunding platforms successfully?
The session will be led by David Mellett, coach and expert in collaborative economy. The presentation will be done in English and the discussion will take place in both English and French.
Date: Thursday, October 20 2016, 14:00-17:00
Place: Mundo B – Rue d’Edimbourg 26, Brussels 1050
Price: 95 euros