Monitoring and evaluation are interrelated and should be considered from the design to the completion of the project or programme. In this workshop, we will present how to achieve the consonance between monitoring and evaluation, we will increase the knowledge of the evaluation function and we will apply this approach to the organizational development (what to change for improving).
- Checklist for the preparation of the evaluation
- Examples of Theory of Change and Logical Framework
- The basis for designing indicators
- Evaluation matrix based on the evaluation components
- Checklist for stakeholder involvement and commitment
- Steps for the self-evaluation
- Examples of a monitoring plan
It will be a hands-on workshop where you will be invited to work on your own organization case. The session will be led by Blanca Casares Guillén. The presentation will be done in English and the discussion will take place in both English and French.
Date: Tuesday 12 June 2019, 9.30 – 13.00
Place: Mundo-b – Rue d’Edimbourg 26, Brussels 1050
Price: 70 Euro. Subsidy possibility – Contact us for more info.
For registration, please complete Registration Form the and send it to email@example.com.
Limited seats, we highly appreciate early registration.